Chapter Awards: Honor your colleagues!
AMTA-MN Chapter wants to honor our members this year at the annual business meeting. To do that we need your help! Do you know an AMTA Member who has done outstanding work on an humanitarian level? How about a tireless volunteer?
Click the links to submit your colleague for our state level award, that may be forwarded on to National for an even bigger award at National Convention!
Wouldn’t it be great to see our Minnesota Star’s Shine!
Submit your nominations to email@example.com by November 15, 2017 at midnight.
The member driven Minnesota Chapter of the American Massage Therapy Association is an advocate for all Minnesota therapists through legislative advocacy and consumer awareness.
- We are a diverse and nurturing community working with integrity and honesty
- We are a member-driven organization of ethical professionals.
- We embrace excellence in education, service, and leadership.
- We endorse professional standards and support fair regulation of massage therapy.
- We believe that massage benefits all.
All the benefits of a national organization, including liability insurance, continuing education, and member discounts, PLUS connectivity with your community and colleagues through state chapters. That is why “It’s a great day to be AMTA!”